DELIVERY/SHIPPING WORLDWIDE | All services are tracked and insured.
Delivery within New Zealand is by New Zealand Post Courier or by Aramex.
Delivery internationally is by New Zealand Post then delivery within the destination country is by the postal administration of that country except within the UK.
- After you order, we send you automatically, an order confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provided when you ordered.
- When we despatch your order from Nelson, New Zealand, we sent you automatically, another email with your tracking code and link to New Zealand Post Track and Trace service.
- On our behalf, despatch emails are also sent automatically by New Zealand Post from email@example.com
- Please remember to correctly enter your delivery address and to correctly enter your email address (also to check your junk mail or spam folder)
- Click on the country/postal zone below for the important details regarding delivery/shipping services, costs, and timing.
- Note: We are unable to ship to the "South Pacific" or "Rest of World" at this time.
ASIA | Selected countries only. Delivery within each country is by the postal admnistration of that country.
EUROPE | Selected countries only. Delivery within each country is by the postal admnistration of that country.
Note all orders for delivery within Europe are routed through the UK. Any situation affecting transport from UK to Europe will affect delivery times.
SPECIAL NOTE | CUSTOMS DUTY & SALES TAX
- On some occasions customs services inspect parcels. This may result in duty and sales tax being applied.(This particularly applies in Europe)
- We at New Zealand Nature have no control over this and it remains the responsibility of the individual customer so please track your order regularly.
- However, if we are shipping your order to New Zealand or Australia, the relevant Goods & Services Tax is applied automatically when you order.
- If we are shipping to the UK (or Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man) VAT is included in UK£ prices and added automatically to NZ$, AU$ and US$ prices. Any import duty that may apply upon entry to the UK is also accounted for.
- Click Here to learn more about the application of New Zealand & Australia GST, and UK VAT
SPECIAL NOTE | GIFTING
- When the name of the order recipient differs from yours, we assume it is a gift and therefore no documentation related to the order value is enclosed.
- However, orders sent out of New Zealand do require a customs declaration on the outside specifying parcel contents and their value.
- We enclose a standard “Best Wishes from” note bearing your name so that the recipient knows we have sent the order on your behalf.
- New Zealand Nature does not currently offer a giftwrapping or card writing service.