We contract New Zealand Post to deliver within New Zealand (Courier Post) and internationally (Airmail or Courier).
Delivery/Shipping within New Zealand is by Courier Post
- We deliver to PO boxes and rural locations as well as the usual urban or business addresses.
- Delivery/Shipping is a flat fee per order, per destination within New Zealand regardless of content.
- "Courier" = NZ$8.00 signature not required OR "Courier: Signature Required" = NZ$8.75
- Allow approximately 2-3 business days to most urban areas, plus an extra 1-2 days for rural delivery.
- Click here to learn more about Delivery/Shipping within New Zealand.
Delivery/Shipping to Other Countries is by Insured Airmail or, to some countries, by Courier
- Shipping is determined by the destination, order weight and the shipping option you select.
- Shipping is visible on the right hand side of your shopping cart under "Summary" and "Estimate Shipping and Tax".
- One or more options will be offered depending upon the service available from New Zealand Post to that destination.
- For Australia, commencing 6th August 2019, we offer Australia Post's eParcel service in addition to International Courier.
When your order arrives in its destination (your) country, their postal administration (post office) becomes the delivery agent under the terms of the Universal Postal Union.
Delivery times after despatch date, based upon New Zealand Post's targets, are below. Click on the country/postal zone name for specific important information.
- Australia - Airmail/eParcel = approx. 4-8 business days, NZ Post Courier = approx. 2-3 business days.
- United States - Airmail = approx. 6-10 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- Canada - Airmail = approx. 10-14 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- United Kingdom (Great Britain & Northern Ireland) - Airmail = approx. 6-10 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- Europe - Airmail = approx. 10-14 business days, Courier = 4-6 business days.
- South Pacific - Airmail = approx. 6-10 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- Asia - Airmail = approx. 6-10 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- Rest of World - Airmail = approx. 10-14 business days, Courier = approx. 5-6 business days.
- Note - "business days" are Monday through Friday excluding New Zealand public holidays.
Special Note - Customs Duty & Sales Taxes
- On some occasions customs services inspect parcels. This may result in duty and sales tax being applied.
- We at New Zealand Nature have no control over this and it remains the responsibility of the individual customer.
- However, if we are shipping your order to New Zealand or Australia, the relevant Goods & Services Tax is applied automatically when you order.
- Click here to learn more about the application of New Zealand & Australia GST
Special Note – Gifting
- When the name of the order recipient differs from yours, we assume it is a gift and therefore no documentation related to the order value is enclosed.
- However, orders sent out of New Zealand do require a customs declaration on the outside specifying parcel contents and their value.
- We enclose a standard “Best Wishes from” note bearing your name so that the recipient knows we have sent the order on your behalf.