PAYMENT METHOD, ONLINE SECURITY & TRANSMISSION of PAYMENT CARD DATA
We accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) and use “Stripe”, an online payment processing system, for all credit card transactions.
We use the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information like your credit card number while it passes through the internet.
- We cannot access your full credit or debit card number because all data is transferred and secured by “Stripe”. We assume no liability for corruption of any data or information held by us.
- “Stripe” has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. (PCI – Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard)
- When we accept your payment, it is with the understanding that you warrant that all details you provide to us a true and correct, and that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your order.
- We do not process an order until payment has been received in full.
Your name and details will be kept private in compliance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
Nobody else will have access to your private details and we do not sell nor distribute your personal information to any third parties.
You can request access to and removal of any of your details.
Telephone numbers and email addresses allow us, if required, to contact you about your order.
Your email address will only be used by NZ Nature 2017 Limited to do the following:
- To acknowledge receipt of your order with an order confirmation show what you have ordered, what you have paid for it and its destination.
- To email you your order despatch details.
- To email any correspondence relating to your order as required.
- For email newsletters to keep you informed of new products and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes for the sole purposes of continuous improvement regarding our product offering and customer experience.
USE of TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies and How We Use Them
- Cookies are small data files sent from a server to your web browser.
- They are stored in your browser's cache and allow a website or a third party to recognise your browser.
- In addition, we also use third-party cookies for analytics tracking and our own advertising purposes. All third-party cookie usage is anonymised and does not contain any data that can identify you personally.
- You can adjust cookie settings in your browser to allow you to be notified when you receive a cookie, or to disable cookies.
- As cookies allow us to customise your experience of using our website, and enable essential features to be utilised, we encourage you to accept cookies in your browser settings
- This website uses Google Analytics to help understand how it is used by visitors.
- For some of the advertising features, such as remarketing, data from Google Analytics may be combined with first-party data and third-party cookies (like Google’s advertising cookies).
- Please Click Here for more information on how Google Analytics works.